I got tagged by Kacy from Infertility Instability, and since I’m feeling generous today… I decided to give it a go!!
Bah!! Who am I kidding- I LIVE for this shit!! I love to talk about myself!! 😛 And is anyone really surprised by this??? I have a BLOG after all!!
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!
The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Chestnutty
3. Your mother? Away
4. Your father? Asshole
5. Your favorite food? Seefood… I see food, I eat it!!! Get it?? Ok yeah… not funny… but it’s true…
6. Your dream last night? Warped
7. Your favorite drink? Water… or at least that’s what I drink the most of… in a perfect world I’d drink more wine than water… and for that matter- I’d be able to turn my water INTO wine…
8. Your dream/goal? liposuction…. lots and lots of lipo!!
9. What room are you in? Computer room… yes- we actually have a COMPUTER room.. there is other stuff in it… but we have a room that’s mostly set aside for JUST computers- hubby’s a tech- we have LOTS of f’n computers in our house… I think at last count we have 5… and those are just the ones WE use personally, not the ones that other people have left here in the hopes my husband will get around to fixing them…. or harvesting for parts…
10. Your hobby? FarmTown…. gah… evil damn facebook games!!!
11. Your fear? Pregnancy… as much as I fear never GETTING pregnant again… I almost fear BEING pregnant more- making it to 12 weeks for me just entails a risky surgery and possible bedrest- and there are still no guarantees of a take-home baby…. ahhhh… to be innocent again and think, “YAY!! I’m pregnant- the hard part is over!!” bwahahahahaaha
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? France
13. Where were you last night? Shopping 😀
14. Something that you aren’t? Able to follow directions…. obviously… Look at my “one word” answers!!
15. Muffins? Carrot
16. Wish list item? Appliances… small ones… like a breadmaker, new microwave, stand-alone mixer…. *drool*
17. Where did you grow up? Hell…. as I affectionately call my home province of Manitoba
18. Last thing you did? Answer
19. What are you wearing? Comfies
20. Your TV? Mounted.. bwahahahaha… just because I like saying “mounted”!!! teehee- yes I’m really a pre-pubescent boy shut up!!!
21. Your pets? Starving… to DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATH… or at least they’d like you to think so…. especially the fat ass… 22lb monster kitty had to go on a diet- obviously he is NOT happy!!!
22. Friends? in the interwebs…. I have like, three good friends left after my loss… and my husband is one of them… I have LOTS of “acquaintances”
23. Your life? abnormal
24. Your mood? Good… for now… see this whole bi-polar thing- I could be a whiny bitch in like, 2 seconds… oh and of course I’m “having a happy period”… *grumble grumble*
25. Missing someone? inlaws… I know- I’m pathetic… but I miss having my mil as a sounding board and laughing at the insane shit that comes out of my fil’s mouth… I love them!!
26. Vehicle? Belle… yes… I named my vehicle… what’cha gonna do about it??
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks… I looooooathe socks…
28. Your favorite store? *prepares to get stoned to death* Walmart (seriously- if you lived where I do you’d understand- it’s the ONLY damn store that has most of the things I need!!!)
29. Your favorite color? Stainless
30. When was the last time you laughed? 11ish… when my husband was home…
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday… in Walmart… rofl…. hubby and I had argued, he took the brat and I for an “early” anniversary dinner, and then shopping, and he did the “sorry” hug at just the right moment… that man knows me too well dammit!!!
32. Your best friend? Jeremy- my husband… it’s true what they say about marrying your best friend… at least it’s worked for us over the last 3 years!! 😛
33. One place that I go to over and over? kitchen… I LOOOOVE my kitchen…
34. One person who emails me regularly? Wendy- one of three good friends… I ❤ her… she’s the ONLY person besides my husband’s CO who sent flowers when my son died…
35. Favorite place to eat? Home- seriously…. I hate paying money to basically avoid doing dishes (as much as I HATE doing dishes) it seems worse to me to spend the money on food that’s shit compared to what I make at home…
And now…. for those I choose to inflict with the same misery as I’ve endured:
1. Mommy Wants Vodka Because you’re a cooler, thinner, version of me… lol
2. Redneck Mommy Another from the great Canuckland!!
3. Life, Family and the Pursuit of Sanity because you GET me!!!
4.Booshy you crack my shit up yo!!
5. Mission Impossible always there- and I want to be you- even with twin poo explosions!!
6. DD I miss you!!
**as requested, a picture of the fat ass cat…**